August economic and property market update
25 July 2023
Finsure is proud to present this exclusive 45-minute webinar in partnership with Suncorp and Wealth Street.
Topics of discussion
- Has the RBA completed raising official interest rates?
- Will we witness a sharp rise in unemployment?
- Is the property clock still relevant in these challenging times?
We will host a live Q&A session between Paul Brennan, Chief Economist at Suncorp Group and Abdullah Popal, Managing Director at Wealth Street, discussing economic and property market updates.
How you’ll benefit
- Be the first to hear exclusive opinions on interest rate rises
- Learn about the current economic impacts on the Australian housing market
- Expert analysis of the current property clock
If you’re a Finsure broker, don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to hear from senior industry experts to gain valuable knowledge that can shape your financial strategies.
About the presenters
Chief Economist at Suncorp Group
Paul is a seasoned expert in financial markets and economics with over 40 years of experience. Prior to joining Suncorp in March 2020 as Executive Manager for Economics and Markets Research, Paul held key roles at institutions like the RBA, Treasury, OECD and Citigroup Australia.
With an impressive career that spans various cities, including Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, and Paris, Paul’s impact reaches beyond his professional achievements. He is a dedicated member of the Board of the Anika Foundation, where he contributes to raising funds for research and programs aimed at addressing adolescent depression.
Managing Director at Wealth Street
Every success story starts with a leap of faith. Start a conversation with us.